Profiling Work Partners… and ourselves
- The growing importance of singularity in our professional ecosystems.
- Creating quick profiles: situation, generation, culture, nature.
- Face and form analysis. Using Morpho-Profiling® to capture core temperament through straightforward observation techniques.
- The value of self-knowledge. Participants volunteer for a self-portrait.
Using Differential Communication®
- Discover the tools and methods involved in Differential Communication®.
- Workshop on targeted individual recognition delivery.
- Facilitating others’ personal achievements through work relationships.
- Dealing with difficult people through the agile management model and customized communications.
Practicing Organic Management®
- Throw traditional management practices to the wolves; avoiding « mechanical » habits and providing an organic vision that constantly evolves.
- Generational convergence (n, n-1, n+1) in project realities.
- Pumping oxygen into the business; unblocking the pipes.
- Creating and stimulating collective intelligence from individual singularity.
Practicing Differential Management®
- Using Charismatic Management for crisis situations.
- Relying on Impersonal Management in the rationalization process.
- Utilizing Consentual Management to reach agreement.
- Deploying Cooperative Management to get people on board.